2015/04/19

Day forty-one: Chappie (April 19)

When I saw Chappie's trailer at the movie theater, I thought that it would be really bad. But it was ratted 7.3 at imdb.com ... and Mari, my niece, has loved it. So I decided to give it a chance after all.

Argh... I hated the film. Nice idea, cheesy script, awfull performances by actors that I usually enjoy... Boring, tiring, not captivating... Well, I'll stop now. There are a lot more bad adjectives to it, but I think I've said enough, mainly because I've the impression that I'm lonely in thinking that Chappie is the stupidest robot in the human history. 

Chappie. Directed by Neill Blomkamp. With: Dev Patel, Hugh 
Jackman, Sigourney Weaver. Writers: Neill Blomkamp 
and Terry Tatchell. US/Mexico/South Africa, 2015, 120 min., 
Dolby Digital/Datasat/SDDS, Color (Cinema).


PS: Fragments: The last episodes of Daredevil, first season... It was too good, but it could be better, like if there was a second one already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment