2015/10/25

Day 228: Back to The Future Part III (October, 23)


When I decided to celebrate the McFly Day, Back to The Future Part III wasn't in my plans. After the second part, though, I remembered how the last two movies are one, and I had to watch this third instalment too.

It is not as insignificant as I my memory told me it was. The successful elements on the series are there, and it makes sense. It is good entertainment, even if a bit bittersweet for being a farewell. It is not my favorite, sure (that would be the first movie, for me), but it is a good conclusion to a great series.


Back to The Future Part III. Directed by Robert Zemeckis. With: Michael J.
Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Mary Steenburgen. Writers: Robert Zemeckis et al.
USA, 1990, 118 min., 70 mm 6-track/Dolby SR, Color (DVD).



No comments:

Post a Comment