2016/01/08

Day 303: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Not Good, Very Bad Day (January, 6 - again)

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Not Good, Very Bad Day was the best option on cable on this day. I was searching for a nice movie for my nephew and me watch together (I've been spending this week with him and his younger brother). He didn't see this one, and so a rerun it was.

The awful chemistry between Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner is still there, but his film is so silly, but I laugh a lot, even knowing what will come next. I think that the concept of a cursed day is one that we can relate too, because there's some days that look like made in hell. Maybe we should laugh at it in real life as we do in movies - it would make things more interesting, for sure.


Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Not Good, Very Bad Day. Directed by
Miguel Arteta. With: Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner, Ed Oxembould. Writers:
Rob Lieber, Judith Viorst. USA, 2014, 84 min., Datasat/Dolby Digital, Color (Cable).



1 comment:

  1. This movie shows me that good actors and actresses are the basis for a good movie. I love Steve Carell's work, but in this movie the best acting, to me, comes from the young Ed Oxenbould. That's why It's so interesting to children.

    ReplyDelete